Mothers Day Wishes Messages:- Mother’s day is the day celebrated to honour all mothers and to pay tribute for all their hard work, sacrifices, devotion and hardships which they have to go through while upbringing of ours. Mother’s day is celebrated on the Second Sunday of May month and this year its going be celebrated on the date:- 14 May 2017. Mother’s Day is showing gratitude towards her and wishing her by presenting gifts, greeting cards, cakes and things alike. On Mother’s day, what matters the most is some quality time which you can spend with your mom and family. There is nothing bigger and better gesture than this to your mom, as mom always loves to celebrate small moments with family members.
So, Here we are providing you some beautiful Wishes and Messages which you can share with your Mom and make her feel proud and happy. Underneath you will also get the images of Mother’s day. We hope you will like this collection and help to make your day memorable.
Top 30 + Mothers Day Wishes Messages
- Thank you mom for everything that you have done and keeping doing for me. Thank you God for having you as part of my life, you have taught me many good things, today what i have become it’s because of you.
- Your loving nature and your delicate words, will always flow through me like a gentle flower. Make sure this day is your day, and rule with pure enjoyment and pure love!
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- I am so grateful and blessed for having special mother like you. I appreciate you a lot. Take care always and God bless. Wish you a good health and pleasant Happy Mother’s Day!!!
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half.
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
- A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
- Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
- Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.
- My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.
- My mother was a reader, and she read to us. She read us Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when I was six and my brother was eight; I never forgot it.
- Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.
- I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.
- If I’ve learned anything as a mom with a daughter who’s three, I’ve learned that you cannot judge the way another person is raising their kid. Everybody is just doing the best they can. It’s hard to be a mom.
- Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.
- My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.
- It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that.
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.
- I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.
- My mother always said ‘Don’t bother other people.’ I think that’s good advice.
- Before becoming a mother I had a hundred theories on how to bring up children. Now I have seven children and only one theory: love them, especially when they least deserve to be loved.
- My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.
- But behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.
Happy Mothers Day Images
Underneath you will get the collection of Mother’s day Images which is absolutely free to download. These collection is absolutely to share with your Mom. Because on this day, you need to do is to set aside all your plans and just focus on this day to make it a beautiful day. Our team wishes you and your family Happy Mother’s day!!!