Mother’s Day 2017:- Mother is one of the precious person’s in our life. So, the day is coming to make her feel special, stating her the importance of her in our life. Mother’s Day is celebrated annually through out the world like a festival. This is the day on which you should give time to her and spend some precious moments with her and make her feel special and proud for all his love and efforts.
It is always said that a daughter’s first friend is her mother and so a daughter shares the best of her relation with her. Does not matter if the issue relates her academics or personal, Mother proves best in every field for her child. So, On 14th May If you are planning such Mother’s Day Quotes and Images for your sweetheart Mom then you should read out this article of ours. We will help you if you need any kind of help.
Mothers Day Quotes from Teenage Daughter
In this article you will get the free collection of Mothers Day Quotes from Teenage Daughter, Mothers Day Images from Teenage Daughter, Mothers Day Quotes. This collection of Quotes and Images is absolutely free for you to download you can download by just clicking on the image by just pressing the share button.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
- If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been
- A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- Mother — that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries
- The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men — from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.
- It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge
- Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother’s Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest
- Before I got married, I had six theories about bringing up children. Now I have six children—and no theories.
- Now that… my kids are grown, I understand how much work and love it takes to raise and to keep a family together. The example of your strength, devotion, and patience is now rippling through the generations. Thank you!
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
Best Mothers Day Quotes
- It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t.
- Mom, when thoughts of you are in our hearts, we are never far from home.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- Children are a great comfort in your old age — and they help you reach it faster, too.
- Insanity is hereditary. You can get it from your children.
- The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents.
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.
- My mom is a lifelong smile in my heart, her voice a comfort to my soul, her hugs my ladder to the stars.
- Where we love is home — home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
- A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
- Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly.
- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.
- Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.
- Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.
Related Mother’s day Quotes Articles:-
Mothers Day Images from Daughter
Below you can check out some the Images of Mothers day Quotes specially designed for daughters who wants to wish their Mother on this auspicious day and make her feel realise that how much she matters in your life and thanks her for all she had done for us. By sharing these images with your Mother you can make her feel proud and turn your day in to a memorable one with her smile.
if you like this article provided by our team mates then you can also share this article by clicking on the share button given in the end of the article. We hope you have enjoyed this article of Mother’s day Quotes provided by our team mates. Our team wishes you and your family a very Happy Mother’s day.