Mother’s day is just around the corner so we are here presenting some beautiful quotes specially written for daughter for whom their Mother is every thing and they want to well wish them in a special manner. Because Mom is the precious gift given to us by God. So, we should never break her fond heart and always try to make her smile. We hope you will love this collection provided to you.
Happy Mothers Day Quotes from Daughter to Mother
For a Daughter Mom is the most special person in her life. So, as you all know Mother’s day is just two month far so here we are presenting some beautiful quotes so that on 14th May 2017 you can wish your Mom and make your day memorable.
- When I cried, you always knew how to bring a smile on my face and when I was happy, you were always happy with me. For this and many more reasons, I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- When I was young you hugged me when I cried and put endless [ band aids / plasters ] on my knees. I don’t fall over so much any more but I’ll always need my mum. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful, loving, and happy mommy. You make the best cookies and today I want to bake cookies for you.
- There are not enough hugs in this world and not enough kisses to allow me to show you how much I love you – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Being a woman is not an easy thing, but being a Mother is even more difficult. Still, you’re a wonderful woman and an even more wonderful Mother! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I love you Mom and I always will, no matter age or distance. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You were always there for me if I was sick or had a bad dream, or needed help with my homework. Even now, you always make me feel loved and important even when you have a million other things on your plate. Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you.
- Mother stands for: Magnificent, Optimistic, Trust-worthy, Heroine, Entertaining, Romantic. To me, you mean all of this and much more. I love you mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t say it nearly enough but thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do.
Happy Mothers Day Quotes
Check below Quotes to share it with your Mom and wish them on the upcoming Mother’s day and make her feel special for all his contribution in our life and thanks them for all the hard work she has done for us.
- Mother love is the most powerful, the most irrational force on earth, even more powerful than sexual love. However, one does lead to the other, so best not to spurn the former.
- My happiest childhood memories are of times in our backyard. My mother had an old clothesline that hung out in front. It seemed like it stretched a mile long, and I loved sitting in the sun while she hung clothes.
- In the love of a brave and faithful man there is always a strain of maternal tenderness; he gives out again those beams of protecting fondness which were shed on him as he lay on his mother’s knee.
- A mother’s love is indeed the golden link that binds youth to age, and he is still but a child, however time may have furrowed his cheek, or silvered his brow, who can yet recall, with a softened heart, the fond devotion, or the gentle chidings, of the best friend that God ever gives us.
- When I feel like I’m not doing what I am supposed to as a mother, I will torture myself. I don’t know how to deal with it. I find some consolation in the fact that all mommies feel it. If there was a way to cure mommy guilt, I would bottle it and be a bazillionaire.