What is Mother’s Day:- Mother’s day is an event celebrated worldwide to honour your Mother and to appreciate her for all her Love & Support. Mother’s day is celebrated to cherish and nurture the mother child relationship. She is the one who bears the child for nine months. Mom is the one who takes care of me all the time till I learn to survive on my own and prepares us for the outer world and makes sure that we will survive well after stepping out. She knows the smallest of my habits and my deepest secrets even if I don’t spill out to her.
When is Mother’s Day 2017:- To celebrate this beautiful relation of Mother and child and to honour the purest form of love that is that of a mother, Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of the month of May every year and this year this pure day will fall on the 14th of May, 2017 this year.
Happy Mother’s day 2017:- Mother’s day is an occasion where people take up the opportunity to express their gratitude towards their mothers. We have a collection of beautiful Quotes with Images regarding the greatness of mothers. These Quotes have certain beautiful words that are very inspiring and this will help to celebrate your day with your Mother and to make the day memorable.
Happy Mothers Day Images And Quotes For Facebook
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold,
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be.
In this article you will get the free collection of Happy Mothers Day Images And Quotes For Facebook, Happy Mothers Day Images For Facebook, Happy Mothers Day Quotes For Facebook, Best Mothers Day Quotes Images. This collection of Quotes and Images is absolutely free for you to download you can download by just clicking on the image by just pressing the save button and you can also share this article by just pressing the share button given in the end of the article because sharing these Quotes Images is one of the sweetest thing for her and will turn your day in to a memorable one. We hope you will like this collection of Quotes provided by our team members.
“Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.”
I could bring you flowers, I could give you gifts, but nothing in this world can truly show you the love I care for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
Happy Mothers Day Images Facebook
Happy Mothers Day Images and Quotes
The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men — from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.
It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.
Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half.
Best 10 + Happy Mothers Day Quotes For Facebook
- At work, you think of the children you have left at home. At home, you think of the work you’ve left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves.
- Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to ‘jump at de sun.’ We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground.
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation less class.
- Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?
- Making a decision to have a child–it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
- Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he’ll end up hating you.
- If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do well matters very much.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.