“Every Love Story is beautiful , But Ours Is My Favorite.”
Best 35 Love Quotes When you don’t have Worlds
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”
- Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.
~ Loretta Young
- If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
- Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
~ James Baldwin
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe
- My heart made it’s choice, and it chose you.
~ Colleen Hoover
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
- A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
~ Jesus Christ
- In an internal There are many things I do not know why a spin in my mind, but the only thing that I know why is found is you, I love you from my heart.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
~ Lucille Ball
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.
~ William W. Purkey
- If I have learned anything in this long life of mine, it is this: in love we find out who we want to be; in war we find out who we are.
~ Kristin Hannah,
- All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Please remember this… Even if you have never talked to God in your life, do it, because God is always, always, always there for you and he will never give up on trying to win your heart to live for him
- Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.
~ Rainer Maria Rilke
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
~ Dr. Seuss
- Get up, Shahrzad al-Khayzuran. You kneel before no one. Least of all me.
~ Renee Ahdieh
- And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
~ Oscar Wilde
- Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
~ Morrie Schwartz
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
~ Martin Luther King Jr
- That’s what it feels like when you touch me. Like millions of tiny universes being born and then dying in the space between your finger and my skin. Sometimes I forget.
~ Iain Thomas
- It’s a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that’s been important to you. It’s actually not all that pleasurable. I don’t know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can’t bear an hour without somebody’s company.
~ Colin Firth
- You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
- Whatever the world moves us away your name will remain chiseled in my heart.
- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
~ Roy Croft
- It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
~ André Gide
- For some people, “the point of no return” begins at the very moment their souls become aware of each others’ existence.
~ C. JoyBell C.
“For every day, I miss you. For every hour, I need you. For every minute, I feel you. For every second, I want you. Forever, I love you.”
“I don’t care about your past, I want to be your future.”
“Wouldn’t it be the ♥ perfect crime, If i stole your heart and you stole mine?”
“Words fall short when ever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all i can say is, that my world is full of smiles when ever I think of you.”
“You wanna know who i’m in love with? Read the first word again.“
“Di ko man maisigaw sa buong mundo kung sino ang MAHAL KO, sapat ng alam natin pareho na IKAW ang tinutukoy ko.”