“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes Sayings and Poems
Happy Mother’s Day 2017:- Mother’s day will be celebrated all over the world on 14th May 2017. For a Child, Mother is the most precious gift of God because she is always there for us in good and bad phase of life. She also loves us, Supports us, Take Cares of her children. So don’t you think she deserves loves, cares and respect back. So,guys ready to celebrate this day with full of love and happiness. For upcoming Mother’s day we are providing you a latest and best collection of Happy Mother’s Day Quotes Sayings and Poems with Pictures that is absolutely free to download.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes Sayings and Poems:- In this article you will get the free collection of Happy Mother’s Day Quotes Sayings and Poems, Happy Mother’s Day Quotes, Happy Mother’s Day sayings, Happy Mother’s Day Poems, Mothers day Quotes and Sayings. This collection of Quotes and Images is absolutely free for you to download you can download by just clicking on the image by just pressing the share button.
Famous 10 + Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- “Mom I love you! Thanks for everything you have given me, or will give me. You will never know how much I love you.”
- “Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth. Happy Mom’s Day.”
- “I’m so lucky to have you as my mother… I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Mothers Day!”
Best 15 Mother’s Day Quotes Sayings
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” — Jill Churchill
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” — Abe Lincoln
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” — Mitch Albom
- “He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark.” — J.K. Rowling
- “There is no perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children. What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply.” — Elder M. Russel Ballard
- “My mother taught me about the power of inspiration and courage, and she did it with a strength and a passion that I wish could be bottled.” –Carly Fiorina
- “My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the edges, and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” — Jodi Picoult
- “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.” — Lisa Alther
- “You go through big chunks of time where you’re just thinking, ‘This is impossible, oh, this is impossible.’ And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible.” — Tina Fey
- “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” — Leo Burke
- “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then, I want to move in with them.” — Phyllis Diller
- “Did you know, when kids go to bed, you can hear yourself think again? I sound fabulous.” — Paige Kellerman
- “Always remember where you put your kid. Don’t let your kid drive until their feet can reach the pedals. Use the right size diapers…for yourself. And, when in doubt, make funny faces.” — Amy Poehler
- “24/7. Once you sign on to be a mother, that’s the only shift they offer.” — Jody Picoult
Related Mother’s day Quotes Articles:-
Top 5 Happy Mother’s Day Poems
When you’re a child she walks before you,
To set an example.
When you’re a teenager she walks behind you
To be there should you need her.
When you’re an adult she walks beside you
So that as two friends you can enjoy life together..
I used to think that people didn’t need
their moms so much after they grew up.
But I’ve realized that’s not true.
So often, when I’m making a decision,
I wish you were here
so I could ask your advice.
And so many times,
when something happens
that I know you would enjoy,
I wish you were here
to share it with me.
Now that I’m older
I’ve realized how special our relationship is.
And while I’m thankful for this bond,
somehow it makes me miss you more..
Mom, I love you so very much.
Your mother lives inside your laughter.
She’s crystallized in every tear drop.
She’s the place you came from,
your first home…
She’s the map you follow
with every step that you take.
She’s your first love
and your first heart break…
and nothing on earth can separate you.
Not time, Not space…
Not even death…
will ever separate you
from your mother…
You carry her inside of you…
A Mother loves right from the start.
She holds her baby close to her heart.
The bond that grows will never falter.
Her love is so strong it will never alter.
A Mother gives never ending Love.
She never feels that she has given enough.
For you she will always do her best.
Constantly working, there’s no time to rest.
A Mother is there when things go wrong.
A hug and a kiss to help us along.
Always there when we need her near.
Gently wipes our eyes when we shed a tear.
So on this day shower your Mother with Love.
Gifts and presents are nice but that is not enough.
Give your Mother a day to have some peace of mind.
Be gentle, be good, be helpful, be kind.
Happy Mothers Day.
I said a Mother’s Day prayer for you
to thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love.
I thanked God for the caring
you’ve shown me through the years,
for the closeness we’ve enjoyed
in time of laughter and of tears.
And so, I thank you from the heart
for all you’ve done for me
and I bless the Lord for giving me
the best mother there could be!
f you like this article provided by our team mates then you can also share this article by clicking on the Share button given in the end of the article. We hope you have enjoyed this article of Happy Mother’s Day Quotes Sayings and Poems provided by our team mates. Our team wishes you and your family a very Happy Mother’s day!!!